|Direct To Garment, the Boomer T's way
- From any image and printed in FULL COLOR*
- Prints best on 100% cotton. See garment information below.
- Ink printed directly on garment, not a transfer or heat press material
* This process cannot print neon ink
Minimum charge per order is $14.95.
Click Here To Email Your Art and Get A Personalized Quote.
• Prices include artwork from a prepared ready-to-print file.
• We will prep the file for printing and make moderate adjustments
if needed to obtain the best color print and detail.
• If you need Art done or added to your file/image, we can quote it
upon seeing your mockup or information
FILES WE CAN ACCEPT:
• .ai, .eps, .pdf, .tif, .jpg*
(* .jpg files need to be high enough resolution to print at actual size)
.jpg files copied off websites are not high enough resolution
to enlarge and print
• Preferred File setup: .tif file in CMYK mode with no background.
No layers. Black value = 50/50/50/100.
No Bleach. Wash in warm water and cool dry.
Hot temperatures will fade the inks.
Do not iron over the printed area, instead, iron it inside out
What garments print the best?
• 100% cotton fabric
• White or grey performance apparel. Maximum 10% stretch.
WHAT GARMENTS DON'T YOU PRINT ON?
We don’t print on;
• Colored, 100% polyester performance apparel
• Garments with more than 10% lycra or poly stretch to them
• Pro Team jerseys.
• 50/50 blends. 80/20 is the lowest we will print on.
• Tank tops that have spaghetti straps or ribbed fabric.
• Ribbed knit fabrics. They stretch too much and do not take ink
We are not able to proof supplied artwork, and are not responsbile for it's quality or design.
Please make sure that the art you sent us is what you want printed.
Please do not assume we will catch issues with color, placement, fonts, general layout etc on your supplied art.
With supplied artwork, we will size it appropiately for your item and print it.
When placing your order, you are acknowledging this and waive any claim of to dissatisfaction of supplied art.
|SUPPLIED GOODS- IMPORTANT INFORMATION. RISK FACTOR.
Due to the nature of fabrics and manufacturing, we cannot guarantee supplied items against defect, misprints or fading.
We do not replace or reimburse for damaged, misprinted or defected item(s).
PLEASE carefully consider this when bringing in expensive jackets, jerseys, bags, etc.