Why you should let the pro's- Boomer T's - make your custom shirts and apparel.
Dime a dozen Wannabees nowadays..... Someone has their own great idea and design and friends and Mommy say it is awesome and would buy them too! OR they saw "Start your own screen print company for $20,000" .
Here is some fun FYI about this crazy custom apparel business.
I'm a Screen Print and Custom Apparel Veteran - 35 years. Our Quality and Service is Professional.
We aren't the person in his garage or barn.
• Everyone wants a free t-shirt but try to sell one for $5.00 of your 'great unique design"
• Screen Printing apparel is COMPLEX and a big learning curve to make money at it.
• There is a LOT of time and hard work that goes into even just 1 order.
• You need to be very knowledgeable with Art & Design.. if not.. that even takes you the a lower level of the competitors out there.
• A cheap Start Up Shop is exactly that.. CHEAP.. that equipment is not high volume equipment. So it will take you 3 times as long to produce an order that companies like mine can do.
• Did an order get misprinted? Your time and financial recovery on that is 3 times what it was.
• OH 1 week later, the customer says 2 shirts are bad and you have to order and setup to print 2 shirts.. for free!
• Your compressor goes down or your pressure washer fails.. dish out more money and lose print time.
Well.. I can go on and on.. but I think you get the point by now.